The HYHK BID is located on the far west side of Manhattan.
WHAT WE DO
A BID’s focus is not limited to business, rather the mission of a BID is to address the needs of all the constituent groups within the district. The BID District Plan includes the following categories of services and improvements:
1. Hudson Boulevard Park Maintenance and Operations: The BID will ensure this new 2-acre park remains an amenity for the district.
2. District-wide Services and Improvements the BID can implement:
- Traffic & Pedestrian Safety Studies
- Greening & Open Space Initiatives
- Public Streetscape & Private Property Improvements
- “Buy Local” Awareness Campaigns
- Sanitation Improvements
3. Advocacy & Administration:
The elected BID Board of Directors and small full-time staff will implement the BID Plan and support Manhattan Community Board 4 in its efforts to advocate for and address neighborhood issues in the district.