The Hudson Yards / Hell's Kitchen Alliance BID is located on the far west side of Manhattan.
The community includes two adjacent neighborhoods. One is existing and thriving, while the other is emerging.
WHAT WE DO
A BID’s focus is not limited to business, rather the mission of a BID is to address the needs of all the constituent groups within the district. The BID District Plan includes the following categories of services and improvements:
1. Hudson Boulevard Park Maintenance and Operations: The BID will ensure this new 2-acre park remains an amenity for the district.
2. District-wide Services and Improvements the BID can implement:
- Traffic & Pedestrian Safety Studies
- Greening & Open Space Initiatives
- Public Streetscape & Private Property Improvements
- “Buy Local” Awareness Campaigns
- Sanitation Improvements
3. Advocacy & Administration:
The elected BID Board of Directors and small full-time staff will implement the BID Plan and support Manhattan Community Board 4 in its efforts to advocate for and address neighborhood issues in the district.